The premier employee award. A symbol of achievement, dedication, and teamwork.
Class 1Delivery Driver - Saint John NB
|← back to jobs|
|May 13, 2014|
|Jun 30, 2014|
|Permanent - Full-time|
Are you a new or experienced class 1 driver looking to develop a customer-service focused career? Are you looking to work for an industry leader that has been in business for over 115 years, has a solid reputation within the industry, and a unique family culture?
We are looking to offer both experienced and new drivers the ability to develop an exciting and challenging career. At Gordon Food Service, you will be working with a fun, friendly team within a family owned company that believes the customer is king!
As a driver you will be required to:
- Make scheduled deliveries to local clients within the food industry.
- Hand bomb product from skids and transport to required locations.
- Develop business relationships with clients through daily interactions.
- Complete pre-trip inspection of truck and safely operate equipment.
- Interact daily with the Warehouse, Sales, and Customer Care teams.
You will receive:
- Competitive formula pay program
- Comprehensive flexible benefit plan
- Group RRSP up to a company match
- Career growth opportunities
- Must have an Class 1 licence, clean abstract within the last 30 days.
- A strong customer service attitude, and enjoy interacting with various clients within the food industry.
- Must be able to consistently lift between 60lbs to 90lbs consistently and enjoy a job that will keep you physically fit.
HOW TO APPLY: