The premier employee award. A symbol of achievement, dedication, and teamwork.
Quality Assurance Manager
|← back to jobs|
|Mar 18, 2014|
|Mar 31, 2014|
|Permanent - Full-time|
Reporting to General Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring that all finished products meet prescribed quality standards.
- Install and supervise inspection programs, including sampling and testing or raw materials, in-process and finished goods
- Ensure smooth and efficient operation of ICP’s QM, HAACP & QA policies at an excellent rating
- Investigate and researching product defects
- Recommend changes in materials or processes to prevent defects
- Ongoing evaluation of quality assurance standards
- Ensure food safety compliance
- Interact effectively with all employees on any quality issues, policy changes and general info that might impact their jobs and customers
- Supervise and train Quality Assurance staff to create a seamless and consistent quality image throughout the organization
- Bachelor of Science major in Food Science or equivalent experience in food business
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a food services environment
- Strong computer systems skills
- Confident self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication abilities
- Must be able to work independently, and demonstrate problem solving, innovation and customer service skills.
- be detail oriented and thorough